Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My plans

I've decided to learn Java as my next programming language for two reasons. I want to learn more languages so I can work with different programming languages and I wanted to help with a mod project done for the game Minecraft. The mod in question is called Terrafirmacraft and its goal is to bring more believability in the game and to tweak survival mode so it's actually survival mode(so with a lot more difficulty). The mod itself is no longer just a mod, but almost an entirely different game because of so many changes they've made. I suggest you try it out if you're interested in it and you have a copy of minecraft.

Anyways, I'll be spending time in learning Java and just casually programming in Python. I expect to know quite a bit within a month, enough to actually understand minecraft code and to make the change I want to make. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment